South Park Season 19

Secretlou

Rising User
Oct 13, 2015
Vancouver
YouTube
The 19th season of South Park started about 4 weeks ago. The show has changed a lot over the past couple years which is completely fine seeing how its been on for so long and shows have to develop. What I find incredible about this show is that it has always managed to make people (including myself) laugh like a maniac. So what I wanted to ask you guys is what is your opinion on the newest season of South Park. Do you guys agree with my opinion or do you disagree? I am excited to hear!

reevside

Rising User
I didn't watch it yet but the 18th was funny as hell so I guess the 19th is just the same. In my opinion south park always find a way to talk about real stuffs in a funny way lool sometimes so weird that it makes you laugh. So I agree with your opinion !

T

theentertainmentguy

19x1 : A bit dull. They could use the "political correctness" better and Cartman was too passive for his own good but Randy's scenes were funny.
19x2 : A fun episode. Love all the interactions between Mr. Garrison and Canadians. Also Canadian Donald Trump was great.
19x3 : Good on criticism side but there could be more jokes. Some parts are a bit dragged on but an okay episode. It's nice to see Kenny in a major role.
19x4 : A great episode (even for South Park standards) love how they talked about Internet reviewers. Has the soul of classic South Park. Definately a great one and the best of the season so far.(from the first 5 episodes)
19x5 : A good episode. Criticism and jokes were balanced, Butters and Reality were fun to watch and the ending is probably very important for the rest of the season.