1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

Solved Sorry, live chat is currently unavailable?

Discussion in 'Freedom! Support, Comments & Suggestions' started by Magikarp Films, Oct 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magikarp Films

Magikarp Films Rising User Verified Freedom! Partner Freedom! Member ► Silver Creator Award

Forum Posts:
    So I was in a predicament where I now can't see or even message my own live chat when the live stream. sending any message ends up with a Sorry, live chat is currently unavailable.

This is a video of what I was trying to understand as I didn't mess with any setting and the last stream I did was fine with many others.

(just putting this link out so you can understand what I was looking at as I was showing even I didn't understand. go to about 3:40 to understand)
    So I went to tech support on youtube and they have no clue how to fix this problem... that's the 1st to hear support not understand... so any ideas would help...
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 22, 2019 ---
    well... I think it just randomly fixed itself somehow by just waiting. cool? took a few days but wish I could understand why.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  2. Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed Administrator Administrator

Forum Posts:
    Maybe it was just an issue with YouTube servers, do you know if anyone else was having issues at the same time you were?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.