Gaming soon to be apart of this community and my story

SacredEdge

Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2015
Japan
YouTube
Hello my name is Joze and i hate when teachers say hosea like what just say my name like yo whats up and a za at the end like jo-za okay thanks.

Welcome to freedom! Friendo :D

And i feel your pain.. My name is in japanese, and most of my schoolmates in my old country i used to stay over, since childhood, purposely called me in a jibberish way xD

Again, welcome my friendo.. And i feel your pain xD

BudgieZone

Rising User
Feb 19, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to freedom! Friendo :D

And i feel your pain.. My name is in japanese, and most of my schoolmates in my old country i used to stay over, since childhood, purposely called me in a jibberish way xD

Again, welcome my friendo.. And i feel your pain xD
yea its horrible but thx starting youtube is fun

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom, hope you enjoy your time here, I can't wait to see what other videos you come out with as Firewatch seemed rather nice

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello my name is Joze and i hate when teachers say hosea like what just say my name like yo whats up and a za at the end like jo-za okay thanks. And as all starting youtubers we wanna get big so i looked up some partnerships and i found freedom i subbed to there youtube channel and what i saw was amazing. I joined these forums not because so i can get people to subscribe to me, but to get to know me and who i am and to be apart of this community. When i bored i usually just play video games or play soccer those are my favourite hobby's.
My favourite food is burgers and fries there just amazing but hey im not fat and dont take that seriously its a joke its my humour you can sees that in some of my videos. what made me start youtube well i always liiked to try new things and i loved gaming and i saw people like pewdiepie, markiplier, jacksepticeye doing it and it looked fun and i wanted to try it out cause it seemed cool and is an amazing way to interact with people. what content i post u may be wondering well i post all sorts of things but i like to stick to gaming like indie games horror games or anything fun. When do i upload well its really hard but i would like 3 to 4 times a week why you may ask well being 15 and being the youngest sucks cause i have a older brother who is always playing on my things and i cant do anything until he is at work i can still record tho but u will hear him and wont make a good video.

This is my channel link and thanks for listening to my story.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRiY5itkcm5O9BBx3ilVkbQ
Welcome to the community Joze ;)

Well made introduction mate! What platform and wich games you play?