Sony Vegas problem

Ghostllie

Respected User
Nov 29, 2015
YouTube
so guys should my videos that are over like 15 minutes long be taking almost two or so hours to render? i Think im using the main concept render settings and i have everything set to high but im jus kinda curious as to if thats right

Reactions: Showdawee Tv

Showdawee Tv

I have sony vegas (movie studios version) i usually dont have issues with render time unless i have a TON of things going on in the video like HD footage from other sources and different editing tools and what not but sometimes that can be your computer that may be keeping it from uploading quick. There are a few settings they have that can speed up the render but may effect the quality. I had issues back when i was using a laptop to render and edit but once i upgraded to an actual desktop my issues stopped.

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
so guys should my videos that are over like 15 minutes long be taking almost two or so hours to render? i Think im using the main concept render settings and i have everything set to high but im jus kinda curious as to if thats right
It's hard to say without seeing your exact settings or how edited and complicated the timeline is. My 15 minute videos with 2-3 video tracks and 3 audio tracks usually takes an hour. I render in 1080p60fps at best quality settings. I also have an 8 core processor.

Reactions: Showdawee Tv

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
It is a matter of your project and processor in your computer.

My old i5-3210M @ 2.5GHz would take ~45 minutes to render 15 minutes of 1080p30.

The i7-4790K @ 4.5GHz now would take 15 minutes to do it.

Ghostllie

Respected User
Nov 29, 2015
YouTube
i have an i5 4690k and its usually videos between 15 and 40 minutes long and i do try to render in the best settings possible

Frank Ash

Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2015
YouTube
Yes You Don't Have To Worry Rendering Takes Huge Time. It Also Depends On Your CPU Or GPU.