Other Milestone Something awesome has happened to me!

N3kr0z

Rising User
I was contacted yesterday by a radio station based in L.A. called KXRL radio. They're wanting to play some of my music on their station! This is a huge leap for me seeing as how I"m just a small town guy who simply made music for the love of it.

This thread isn't for me to gloat in. It's meant to show any of you who may have doubts in your talents to never give up. you never know what doors will open for you so long as you persist. Never be discouraged or feel like you're not getting anywhere. At the time I was contacted I only had 20 subscribers and only 3k views over a 3 year period. Just keep doing what you do to the best of your ability. Continue to grow and learn and you never know what opportunities will present themselves.

Reactions: Nuke

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Wow, really? You were contacted by a radio station? Dude.. I'm super jealous. You must be super talented, I inspire to one day be able to do something with a large audience like that. I hope it goes well, it looks like this will be a great boost for you in the future. Once again well done, and keep it up. : 3

Reactions: Nuke

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
I was contacted yesterday by a radio station based in L.A. called KXRL radio. They're wanting to play some of my music on their station! This is a huge leap for me seeing as how I"m just a small town guy who simply made music for the love of it.

This thread isn't for me to gloat in. It's meant to show any of you who may have doubts in your talents to never give up. you never know what doors will open for you so long as you persist. Never be discouraged or feel like you're not getting anywhere. At the time I was contacted I only had 20 subscribers and only 3k views over a 3 year period. Just keep doing what you do to the best of your ability. Continue to grow and learn and you never know what opportunities will present themselves.
That's just awesome and great news to be contacted by a radio station, congrats and good luck :)