XBox Someone To Play With in My Videos

Samee Ahmed

New User
Nov 30, 2015
YouTube
Hi there! I'm Samee, I run a gaming channel called OfficialSameeA . So basically, I'll be honest, my videos are very boring, and this is down to my lack of confidence and awkwardness. Since I don't really speak much both in the real world and behind the microphone, my commentary can be pretty underwhelming. Now I believe I can be better and generally more interesting in my videos if I'm with the right person, thus making my content better.

But how would this benefit you might you ask. Well, we can both grow our channels together and probably after an awkward start, we would hopefully become accustomed to each other and become friends.

So what am I looking for? I aim to make my channel family friendly. So that means no swearing and no inappropriate jokes or terms. I don't want my channel to appeal to entirely to just children, I mainly want to focus more on teenagers as my target demographic. So this means that I don't want my channel to be patronising, so we could still talk about deep, sensitive or complicated stuff such as space, science, religion, e.t.c.

So what games will we be playing? Well, one of the main games that I play on my channel is Minecraft, but I plan to play more GTA 5. But wait, slow down, GTA 5 is an 18 rated game. Yes, I am aware of that, but I'll only be playing races. Competitive races that is. Yes, it would help if you are into competitive racing on GTA, you know, the sort of racing you would see in F1.

So to sum it up short, I would like someone who won't swear in videos or talk about any inappropriate stuff. It would also be great if you play Minecraft and GTA 5.

Please let me know if you're interested!

Samee Ahmed

New User
Nov 30, 2015
YouTube
what games do u play

Hi there, thanks for replying! Like I said I do play Minecraft. I also play Transformers: War For Cybertron, but I plan to keep that just something I do on my own as I'm only playing through the campaign. I also plan to do some competitive GTA 5 racing, you know, the type you would see in Formula 1.

Neogaming49

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2016
YouTube
Hi there, thanks for replying! Like I said I do play Minecraft. I also play Transformers: War For Cybertron, but I plan to keep that just something I do on my own as I'm only playing through the campaign. I also plan to do some competitive GTA 5 racing, you know, the type you would see in Formula 1.
Can you play any PC games