YouTube someone is bot downvoteing videos about-

navy3001

Rising User
Aug 18, 2016
-a game named TLOPO

every video on youtube that has TLOPO in its name is being botted by downvotes, my videos are being botted downvoted with TLOPO in the name, and other youtubers are as well

Reactions: DJMichaelMaynor

navy3001

Rising User
Aug 18, 2016
What makes you say this is due to a bot and not by actual people?
well, for my video for example, it has about 50 views, and almost 100 down votes.. and like i said it is everyones videos that has TLOPO in the name not just mine

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
With a simple google search, you can find people are making these dislike bots for shits and giggles. But with that said, you could possibly flag people who are outright about creating these things. Using the guise of "ITS JUST A PRANK, BRO." That would fall under harassment and bullying all of which you can apply a strike on that channel.

navy3001

Rising User
Aug 18, 2016
With a simple google search, you can find people are making these dislike bots for shits and giggles. But with that said, you could possibly flag people who are outright about creating these things. Using the guise of "ITS JUST A PRANK, BRO." That would fall under harassment and bullying all of which you can apply a strike on that channel.
thing is though..i know how is doing it, but i have no proof, everyone that makes TLOPO videos knows who is doing it but..once again there..just is no proof (and i know we can not win aganced the guy because some how he took down my video showing his remake that is "better" then TLOPO in a video (it wasnt) and he was able to force it down)