How To Some Tutorials have Arrived!

Justin Perrault

New User
Mar 13, 2016
YouTube
I am a tutorial channel, and I do tutorials about things that I'm pretty sure that you don't know.
They are legal (usually) and are really helpful in my opinion.
An example of a time that I made a tutorial was the Adobe Creative Cloud for Free 100% legal.
Well, I am new to forums, didn't get a chance to post anything for a long time. Also this is the first time I have every been on a fourm.
I don't really know how forums work, but I'm sure I'll know.

My Favorite Color is #022
My Favorite Pastime is Nothing

I started Youtube because I wanted to do something in my spare time.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I am a tutorial channel, and I do tutorials about things that I'm pretty sure that you don't know.
An example of a time that I made a tutorial was the Adobe Creative Cloud for Free 100% legal.
Well, I am new to forums, didn't get a chance to post anything for a long time. Also this is the first time I have every been on a fourm.

How can you get it for free, legally? That sounds like pirating to an extent, because they sell their product normally. Forums aren't too bad to navigate, just make sure not to get in any heated arguments :p I'm sure you enjoy something, my favorite pastime is sleeping ^^

U

User.123120

Nice to meet you, :) I look forward to your content :D