Gaming Some stuff to know about me!:D

TheMajestic_OG

Oct 3, 2014
YouTube
Your name: Cody:)
How old are you?: 15
How did you find Freedom!? Through Pamaj:D
What made you join our forums?: Because i've heard that everyone is so nice on here!
What are your hobbies?: Playing video games and working out:)
What is your favorite food? Hm... probably chinese food!:D
Why did you start YouTube? Because i've always wanted to entertain and make people laugh! Also i wanted to get the full potential out of myself through youtube:)
What is your biggest dream? to hit over 1k subscribers!
What kind of channel do you run?: A gaming channel
What kind of content do you upload? Alot of pc games, and i will start uploading some call of duty and gta 5 videos soon:D
When do you upload?: Every other day
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgHUWm2rH0gjBYawb3KgaVQ

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

kensta fps games

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
welcome aboard fellow gamer :) u will reach 1k if u keep up the good work and keep progressing / learning and coming up with new ideas i hear for some people it takes a couple of yrs to even get noticed like that so have some faith n patience :)

TheMajestic_OG

Oct 3, 2014
YouTube
welcome aboard fellow gamer :) u will reach 1k if u keep up the good work and keep progressing / learning and coming up with new ideas i hear for some people it takes a couple of yrs to even get noticed like that so have some faith n patience :)
Thank you man. im very dedicated to making youtube videos and growing. reaching 1k subscribers is my motivation to keep making videos!:D