Request some feeedback would be great

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
hows it going guys i been messing around with my settings trying to find the perfect result if you guys can tell me if my music is to loud or commentary to low it would be greatly appriciated

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well after watching the video I can say you do have the mixture of your commentary and music to the perfect balance. Nothing over powers each other and it does sounds pretty sweet, also sorry to hear your coming down with a chest cold, and I hope you feel better soon

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
Well after watching the video I can say you do have the mixture of your commentary and music to the perfect balance. Nothing over powers each other and it does sounds pretty sweet, also sorry to hear your coming down with a chest cold, and I hope you feel better soon
Thank you for your feedback I'm glad the volumes are great and thank you I'm trying chest colds suck!

Kelitha Hogue

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2016
Ohio
YouTube
LithaGames
I also agree that the volume is perfect! Great job on getting it mixed well! All too often we see videos where the music is overpowering the commentary. You found the perfect mix.