Service social media manager

TheFighterNb2

Freedom! Member
Jul 5, 2015
Enid, Oklahoma
YouTube
Hola Amigos and Amigas Im looking for a social media manager, someone that would help grow my channel via social media networks, handle all that stuff. i am willing to pay 10-100$ a month depending on your level of performance that month. It all depends on your do a great job and you receive 100$ and if you want to get paid bi weekly or weekly that's fine too. like i state before it all depends on your level of performance more views and the channel being visited equals better pay. If you would like to apply please leave a message down below. FYI you must have some level of experience with all social networks.

GraphicarzaGG

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Hola Amigos and Amigas Im looking for a social media manager, someone that would help grow my channel via social media networks, handle all that stuff. i am willing to pay 10-100$ a month depending on your level of performance that month. It all depends on your do a great job and you receive 100$ and if you want to get paid bi weekly or weekly that's fine too. like i state before it all depends on your level of performance more views and the channel being visited equals better pay. If you would like to apply please leave a message down below. FYI you must have some level of experience with all social networks.
hey man im gogin to school for public relations id be perfect for helping you grow im also a graphic designer

Reuben

Graphics and Visual Artist
Freedom! Member
Apr 23, 2014
England
YouTube
Hello,
I am currently studying Social Media in Business for an A-Level in ICT I have also done other relevant units. Along with this I will offer a full graphics design service (Always completed to a high level). Contact me for more information!
Skype - Atack_
Website - http://www.texxla.co.uk