• yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • no

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
so this happened to me in 2016 where in 2018 and im somehow getting it again where i don't upload as much etc.
now let me ask u how did happen i was very depressed filled with anxiety two years ago im trying to get out it but really back then i almost quit youtube why i really dont know why it randomly strut me
by the way i explained half of this before but i want to talk about it here now two years now im still
struggling with this its because something even though i feel like at this point i should quit dont know i don't want to go too deep in to this topic since im always changing content maybe thats the problem idk know right now really.

Alienskii

Respected User
dude I was exactly in the same postition. in 2016 I also fell into depression and anxiety and it has taken this long to get back into doing youtube again. there is no shame in taking a break infact it might do you some good but if you really love making videos find some motivation and make one. Go look up some motivational videos on youtube they might help you I know they helped me. Take a step back think of what you want to do on youtube and think of what you want to do and stick to it.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
dude I was exactly in the same postition. in 2016 I also fell into depression and anxiety and it has taken this long to get back into doing youtube again. there is no shame in taking a break infact it might do you some good but if you really love making videos find some motivation and make one. Go look up some motivational videos on youtube they might help you I know they helped me. Take a step back think of what you want to do on youtube and think of what you want to do and stick to it.
i think in 2017 i only had like 30 uploads even tho i only take breaks on the weekends now

Alienskii

Respected User
I had the total of like 4 uploads in 2017. Every video you make is an achievement especially when you have depression. cause you got up and did something. if you wanna keep this a serious thing, then keep going at it, it will pay off eventually. or you can stop doing it and try and work on yourself / personal life. if making videos makes you happy. if getting a single subscriber, like on a video makes you happy, then I would keep going with it.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I had the total of like 4 uploads in 2017. Every video you make is an achievement especially when you have depression. cause you got up and did something. if you wanna keep this a serious thing, then keep going at it, it will pay off eventually. or you can stop doing it and try and work on yourself / personal life. if making videos makes you happy. if getting a single subscriber, like on a video makes you happy, then I would keep going with it.
but i had bad editing in early 2017 with my video and my thumbnails didn't look good until mid 2017 but really i sometimes feel like someone would say im copying someone eventho im not like i only post 3 times a week currently i took a break have nothing to post
and the content i post isnt bad rather