So what do you think...

PixelatedAngel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
YouTube
Over the past couple weeks, i been in a serious surgery. It really got me thinking in the hospital room. All my life i wanted to write a book but i had no idea what to write it about. Over several days of thinking. i finally know what i want to write it about. I want to write about YouTube success. Helping others to achieve success and walking them through how to put together their YouTube channel to optimize performance and productivity. What do you guys think of this? Should i create a book about this and share it with Freedom?

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
well.... in order to do that then you must have one of those 2 things: 1. be a succesfull youtuber by yourself. 2. look for some famous youtube who can tell stories to you. and you can better go for the second option if you wanna write it now so bad. or if you have enough pations, then you can go for option 1.

The Gaming Heretic

Well-Known User
Aug 1, 2014
YouTube
I would have to echo @ekloo to a degree. In order to do it, you have to show why its effective. You can do that through stats or through resources, by being succesful, or by having input from other successful Youtubers. It's a dream that you should go for if you want, but just have a way to show why its effective ;)

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
I would have to echo @ekloo to a degree. In order to do it, you have to show why its effective. You can do that through stats or through resources, by being succesful, or by having input from other successful Youtubers. It's a dream that you should go for if you want, but just have a way to show why its effective ;)

yeah and the fact you better can ask it to famous people who passed the 100K at least because of knowing their story. you can write their stories for examples oor make up a story out of it. or if you're that famous by yourself. here you go. and what you say the gaming heretic is also truth, that's no lie. but still you can say all that but isn't that something that a lot people tried to do? people who tried but didn't came succesfull? or maybe it was luck? or did they get a hand from someone? I'm not saying your wrong but still I think it's the best to interview other famous youtubers about it. but I don't mean this really is the best way you can do that. but it's just my opinion

PixelatedAngel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for all the replies guys. I really appreciate that. I decided to wait like everyone has suggested above, and when i get the experience, i will write it. Thanks again!

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
I really don't think subs have any difference over anything. I can have 1M subs but not know a thing.

1M subs doesn't come for no reason... if you have that then it means you did something very awesome. and that's what you can tell then. so yeah it makes any difference

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Although you might not exactly be an expert in it you could always have a go, maybe start off with a small article then as you learn new things you can change and expand on it :)
That sounds like it should be more of a blog like approach. With an entry made for each new tactic employed to attempt to grasp that success we all should be yearning for.