Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
I use the keyboard. But I don't compose piano music. I use a software called Ableton and I use the keyboard to send MIDI signals into Ableton via a MIDI to USB converter. If you would like to hear some of my music, head over to my channel, you should see a link to my music channel as well.

SimmieAutomatic

Jan 31, 2015
YouTube
I use the keyboard. But I don't compose piano music. I use a software called Ableton and I use the keyboard to send MIDI signals into Ableton via a MIDI to USB converter. If you would like to hear some of my music, head over to my channel, you should see a link to my music channel as well.

I wanted to do piano music on my channel but I'm not good enough...

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
Try using a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) software. There are plenty of free ones available. You can order a MIDI to USB converter online. Get one of the cheap ones. They get the job done. The advantage of using a software is that you don't need to develop piano playing skills in order to make music that you wanna make because the MIDI data going into the software can later be manipulated. So you can make it sound however you want it to sound.

SimmieAutomatic

Jan 31, 2015
YouTube
Try using a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) software. There are plenty of free ones available. You can order a MIDI to USB converter online. Get one of the cheap ones. They get the job done. The advantage of using a software is that you don't need to develop piano playing skills in order to make music that you wanna make because the MIDI data going into the software can later be manipulated. So you can make it sound however you want it to sound.

I have NO idea what you're talking about, or how to do it.

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
You should probably do a Google or YouTube search on 'how to use a DAW to make music'. You'll get a good amount of info, and that should be enough to get you started.