So this Pokemon GO

BlackHawk Strategy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
Georgia :(
YouTube
Anyone else having like a nostalgic experience right now? I saw everyone was playing this and thought I would try it and it is a lot of fun. Especially because now my runs have meaning. Just jogging around campus and town collecting items and Pokemon. Fun stuff! But can also be dangerous just keep your eyes around you we don't need any accidents. I love that it just has the original 151 :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Anyone else having like a nostalgic experience right now? I saw everyone was playing this and thought I would try it and it is a lot of fun. Especially because now my runs have meaning. Just jogging around campus and town collecting items and Pokemon. Fun stuff! But can also be dangerous just keep your eyes around you we don't need any accidents. I love that it just has the original 151 :D
I definitely feel like there will be a few accidents for the first couple of days, heh.

NervousLatte

Rising User
Jun 5, 2016
YouTube
I am LOVING IT. The only problem is I have to keep telling myself it is illegal to jump into people's backyards just to catch Eevees ........

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Ive been playing Ingress for a long time, Ingress and Pokemon go are kinda the same type of game...
It is really cool... only thing is it drains your cellphone battery fast.

Btw when I tried to install GO play store said its incompatible with my device... I got an S6... what gives? Only runs on s7?

Nic&hisangrypunksims

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 11, 2016
YouTube
I gave up because I wanted a more attractive avatar and B. I thought about quiting my job and Traveling across the land searching far and wide to teach JigglyPuff how not to put people to sleep.

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Today I went out to find some more pokemons but god damn there was a server issue...but again in an hour I will go out and I will see whether I can catch one