Solved So i need help really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 166546

So I do not know if anyone is willing, but I am in dire need of someone to make my thumbnails for me...I have tried but I am just not artistic at all. I just got done making my outro template, and it is the most simple thing, yet it took me 5 hours to make. How do i do? Please if anyone is willing to help me out, then i would be soooo happy. And of course you will be mentioned in every video since i will put your channel and any social media link in my upload defaults. I am struggling here sorry.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
There are lots of helpful tutorials on Youtube on how to create good quality thumbnails, like most things it does take a bit of practise to get really good and be able to do them in no time at all. I know a few people that use photoshop or Canva in order to create them it might be worth trying either of them. Once you have become a full member of the forums (I shall leave a link below on how to do that) you can then check out our Request / Offer section in which you can find other people willing to help you out.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.