Gaming So here's something about me

JokertheDevil

New User
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
Hi, I just started this and this is my first partnership as well. I love to be in a community, interacting with different people, and hopefully grow together. I started youtube by watching people doing no damage gameplay walkthrough and thinking that I should record my own run so that I can remember one day. So yeah, it pretty much explains what my channel is about: playing game in their hardest mode with no damage. Nonetheless, I tend to play action games, like DMC, Metal Gear Rising, Batman Arkham series, than other genres. Sometimes I might upload some random gameplay that I think is worth sharing. For my uploading time, since I'm doing no damage video, I tend to upload one when I finish one, so sometimes 1 per day, or maybe 1 per week, or maybe not uploading any in several months because of having no games that I want to play and record. So I think that's about it, thanks for having me here, and I hope to hear your guys advices.

Here's my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSzlj-6bdN-DKwjO0CB7rdQ

PS: this is actually my second channel due to the reason that my first account got hacked, so I'm currently reuploading my previous videos, but also uploading new ones or course

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

Well i like the way you roll on your channel though i'm not a fan of watching such games rather than playing them , but you have your own genre and way of going in your channel , but really try to be more extended with your channel :D , and by that i mean search for games and play them , and try to be consistent with your uploads because that's gonna help you a lot with loving what you do! :D just don't back up , but be more open to options like horror games , or even stupid games and add your commentary on them! :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! :D