Smite Players of Freedom!

IndieBin

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys, any Smite players here?

I was wondering if there was a Freedom! clan on Smite? I'd definitely be up for a few casual games!

IndieBin

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
If you make a post on the collaborate section, you can definitely find the smite players a lot easier ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

But it's not a collaboration?

The mods moved a thread of mine offering people to just join my MC server if they felt like it to collab, and I had people asking me what was going to happen the video.

What video!? I'm just asking the community if anyone plays Smite and would like to play sometime. Not for content or a video, just because it'd be cool to hang out with some Freedom! members. It's not a 'collaboration', because no work would go into it.

Please mods, if you see this thread, don't move it to collab x.x

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I'd definitely be up for a few casual games!
Collaboration can be non-recording as well. Telling people that you're up for some casual games is basically playing with other people. The word collaborate is used loosely at times for that forum section, you can form skype groups, meet people for just talking, and non-recording sessions.

Full Definition of collaborate
col·lab·o·rat·edcol·lab·o·rat·ing

1. intransitive verb
  2. 1: to work jointly with others or together especially in an intellectual endeavor
Either way, do anything you want :p

IndieBin

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
A collaboration has an outcome. You don't 'collaborate' when you go out with your mates. 'Collaboration' just seems to formal for something that is legit very informal.

Besides, if this was in collaboration, LOADS of people would be asking me about creating content. I don't want to create content, I just want to play games!

D

Deleted member 18369

i have a smite account but no idea about a smite clan for freedom