Off-Topic Small YT support tag [Completed]

Varlais Alata

Rising User
Jun 15, 2017
YouTube
A few friends and I were discussing how the #newyoutuber(s) and the #smallyoutuber(s) hashtags are becoming over saturated, even by channels that aren't so small anymore, so we're trying to come up with a few newer ones to even out the game. Here's what we came up with: (#)newtubers (#)freshtubers (#)tinytubers (#)discovertube (#)smallytbr

If you have any more suggestions, please state them.

In any case, the only way these are gonna catch on is if we start using them on other social medias, so feel free to include them in your future posts and it'll be easier for us (actual small youtubers) to find/ support each other. If not then, well we tried. :p

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
A few friends and I were discussing how the #newyoutuber(s) and the #smallyoutuber(s) hashtags are becoming over saturated, even by channels that aren't so small anymore, so we're trying to come up with a few newer ones to even out the game. Here's what we came up with: (#)newtubers (#)freshtubers (#)tinytubers (#)discovertube (#)smallytbr

If you have any more suggestions, please state them.

In any case, the only way these are gonna catch on is if we start using them on other social medias, so feel free to include them in your future posts and it'll be easier for us (actual small youtubers) to find/ support each other. If not then, well we tried. :p
I actually never came on the idea to use such hash tags... Thanks for the tips! :)

Reactions: Varlais Alata

Varlais Alata

Rising User
Jun 15, 2017
YouTube
Update: The people voted for #NewYT and #Smallytbr - they are for those of you who are looking for others to collab with/ grow a community with if they have similar content/subcount, so it's easier to find each other on social medias. That is all.

Last edited: