PlayStation SMALL YOUTUBERS GROUP

NeverEndingFear

Respected User
Jan 24, 2016
YouTube
So i have been scrolling through the page here and noticed that there are very few good collabs for small channels around the 20-30 size,so i bring you this one.So,here is the deal,currently its me and my bro odi,we have thought of some preety dope vids, but we could use some company for them.We want outgoing people and fun to be around, and trust me thats really all you need for a great collab and who knows we might match and make some friends along the way. FEEL FREE TO REPLY

Semi God

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys I would love to make some colab videos I can never find any playstation 4 youtubers who plays black ops 3 and wants to do a colab so add me my PSN is: SemiGod9 And also message me on twitter so we can talk way easier :): twitter.com/semigodgaming or just @SemiGodGaming Hopefully someone wants to do a colab together. :D Pce!!!

illumANark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2015
Feeling fullfit of vigor and vim I have been told I do good voiceovers... but I am not sure if they are biased in their opinion. Either way I am looking for a Collab, one that might become a series if it hits off right, I am looking for cross communication, team speak, etc. Maybe throw in some vlogs that get edited into the multi POV collective streaming footage so that it's kind of like "Real World" meets Felicia Day's "The Guild" which is available on YT (no it's not a paid promotion), I am just looking for something more "raw" more unscripted, playing a realworld MMO where people could play alongside the characters Yes, I know the possibility of infinite trolling, but I believe it can be done even if it is not always the same game, just the Player Archetypes are overall the same despite whatever game is being played.

Peace,
Michael D. "illumANark" Conway

Emmanuel Owoaje

Rising User
Jan 5, 2016
london
YouTube
So i have been scrolling through the page here and noticed that there are very few good collabs for small channels around the 20-30 size,so i bring you this one.So,here is the deal,currently its me and my bro odi,we have thought of some preety dope vids, but we could use some company for them.We want outgoing people and fun to be around, and trust me thats really all you need for a great collab and who knows we might match and make some friends along the way. FEEL FREE TO REPLY
hey man im up for a collap my PSN is manny260401 and my youtube channel is
currently living in England