PC Small Server for Freedom Members! Minecraft

bros1083

Steam: Matrix N Eggs
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2014
Candyland
YouTube
This small minecraft server is only meant for freedom members / fourm members! It is a whitelist but you can invite your friends! I will be making this server in the near future like 5-8 days! It will support 8Gigs of ram as it is on a dedicated server filled with other servers! You will need a special IP to join as out domain will not point it to there!

If I get enought support I will add other servers like CSGO Runescape etc etc.

This server is meant for people to collab. We can add plugins incase if you want to review and make a little world just for you. This server is on 24/7 and in Paris as OVH didn't have any murica servers! Any questions just ask here is the application fourm

Minecraft name:
Freedom name:
What do you want to use the server for [In-depth please]:
How can you help us (Support the server):
Who are you going to record with:
Last edited:

Ryan Burr

Rising User
Jan 7, 2016
YouTube
Minecraft name: Crucity
Freedom name: Crucity or CrucityGaming
Email: [email protected]
What do you want to use the server for [In-depth please]: Well I have some really good server Ideas if you want to talk about them on skype
How can you help us (Support the server): Just by being active if you also mean money wise I will see what I can do
Who are you going to record with: ButterBiscutt and everyone on the Server

bros1083

Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2014
Candyland
YouTube
Minecraft name: Crucity
Freedom name: Crucity or CrucityGaming
What do you want to use the server for [In-depth please]: Well I have some really good server Ideas if you want to talk about them on skype
How can you help us (Support the server): Just by being active if you also mean money wise I will see what I can do
Who are you going to record with: ButterBiscutt and everyone on the Server
Don't worry about money {would be nice} we just need people spreading the word and server will be on by wendsay 2/17/16 changing plans to 3-6 GB

VideoCJSAY

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
Minecraft name: VideoCJSAY
Freedom name: VideoCJSAY
I want to do Buil in the server i am a good builder and want to make stuff! PS. can't find good servers that have Creative
We can say like a Mod? I can tell people where they can go to freedom
Who are you going to record with: Idk some people if i want to record with someone am gonna ask you!

bros1083

Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2014
Candyland
YouTube
Minecraft name: VideoCJSAY
Freedom name: VideoCJSAY
I want to do Buil in the server i am a good builder and want to make stuff! PS. can't find good servers that have Creative
We can say like a Mod? I can tell people where they can go to freedom
Who are you going to record with: Idk some people if i want to record with someone am gonna ask you!
ok ill send u all a pm on wendsay for the server!

IMDANUK

New User
Feb 20, 2016
Minecraft name:IMDANUK
Freedom name:IMDANUK
Email:[email protected]
What do you want to use the server for: minecraft videos like funny moments and stuff like that
How can you help us (Support the server): I can watch out for modders and hackers I can also suggest a few games
Who are you going to record with: anyone who wants to record with me

ITGPINKUNICORN

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
YouTube
Minecraft name:ITGPINKUNICORN
Freedom name:ITGPINKUNICORN
Email:[email protected]
What do you want to use the server for [In-depth please]:well ive workered on bigger servers and it would be nice to not have to deal with finding a place to build or mine but i do record minecraft and i think it would be nice to have guest maybe record with others on the server :)
How can you help us (Support the server):well as i said ive worked on big servers as jugde which is a admin now a secretary on a server called voxpopuli the one markiplier use to play on so i know commands how to help keep peace and help others
Who are you going to record with:i could bring friends who also have channels but maybe even some server members :)

Simoaner

New User
Feb 22, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Minecraft name: Simoaner
Freedom name: Simoaner
What do you want to use the server for [In-depth please]: I would love to use the server to meet new people and maybe find a partner in which I can collab with and have fun.
How can you help us (Support the server): I could help the server by sharing my fans on how entertaining this server is and that they could make their own servers too and get some inspiration.
Who are you going to record with: I probably will encounter someone by chance and collab with them and make daily videos too!

Thank you. My channel link is: https://www.youtube.com/c/Simoaner