Subscriber Milestone Small Milestone! :P

EverWilde

New User
Jan 30, 2017
North Carolina
YouTube
Hello everyone, so i just joined freedom and i saw this milestone page and i just wanted to share mine, even though i literally just started last December. I just recently hit 10 subs and over 100 total views on my videos so i'm pretty happy with myself even though i have a while till i reach my goal of a 100 subs but along the way i also made a few Fans as well :) none the less a small milestone but i wanted to share cause i'm new too this community, anyways thanks!

Reactions: dineandrhyme

KillaDrones

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone, so i just joined freedom and i saw this milestone page and i just wanted to share mine, even though i literally just started last December. I just recently hit 10 subs and over 100 total views on my videos so i'm pretty happy with myself even though i have a while till i reach my goal of a 100 subs but along the way i also made a few Fans as well :) none the less a small milestone but i wanted to share cause i'm new too this community, anyways thanks!
Congratulations!

EverWilde

New User
Jan 30, 2017
North Carolina
YouTube
Congratulations!
Thank you! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1485995981][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just get to a fairly stable uploading schedule and you should keep growing.
yeah with being a full time student and also working i can really upload 1-2 times a week if im lucky... :/[DOUBLEPOST=1485996022][/DOUBLEPOST]
All it takes it patience, dedication and the motivation from yourself knowing you can do it. Them you will be there in no time ! :)
well i got all of those, so hopefully with time ill keep growing! :D!

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
10 SUBS! That's awesome!!! I might seem I don't mean it but that's so awesome i remember when I was new!

dineandrhyme

Rising User
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
Congrats!!

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Epic job dude, i letting you in on a little secret tho
and its this
as long as you are enjoying yourself and having fun with your channel and enjoy making your videos hitting that 100 mark wont take as long as you think it does ;)

Keep it sexy dude

EverWilde

New User
Jan 30, 2017
North Carolina
YouTube
Epic job dude, i letting you in on a little secret tho
and its this
as long as you are enjoying yourself and having fun with your channel and enjoy making your videos hitting that 100 mark wont take as long as you think it does ;)

Keep it sexy dude
Thanks m8 ;) and I really do enjoy making videos and seeing the results, I won't be stopping anytime soon my friend!

Reactions: Scalperhero

CDOD

New User
Jan 21, 2017
YouTube
You should be proud of yourself! well done. Keep up the good work. I wil watch one of your videos :)

navy3001

Rising User
Aug 18, 2016
keep at it! i just started last summer and im at 66 subs (i might of have more by now but my only computer is a dell and the powercord is having problems so my laptop is forced to run at 50% -_- but soon hopefuly i will get a better computer to do youtube on and i can continue!)

but ya if you upload everyday and make sure people injoy them you will get 100 subs in no-time!