Gaming Small Gaming Youtuber

Do I sound like an interesting YouTuber?

• Yah!! :D

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Nawhhh :(

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Kowala

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 7, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello! My name is Adam, also known as Koalaaa. I am a small British Minecraft (Mainly; I'm thinking about doing other games) YouTuber who aspires to grow my channel as a little hobby of mine :) I have recently been uploading a lot of Minecraft 1v1s and I will soon be going back to commentating, I have been having some issues with my microphone currently so I can't at the moment. I am 16 years of age and I hope to see a lot of you around on here :D I found freedom through some friends of mine who told me that Freedom was the best possible network to join, because of their non-lock system and that anyone can join. My hobbies are gaming and talking to people :D I started YouTube because I enjoyed playing video games with a passion and I decided 'Hey, why not start sharing videos of the games I play to entertain other people' My biggest dream is to hit 20,000 subscribers on youtube. Whether or not that will happen... Well, we'll have to wait and see! I try to keep a consistent upload schedule of one video per week but I will be improving this in the future :)

My Daily Video

Feb 27, 2016
YouTube
Hello! My name is Adam, also known as Koalaaa. I am a small British Minecraft (Mainly; I'm thinking about doing other games) YouTuber who aspires to grow my channel as a little hobby of mine :) I have recently been uploading a lot of Minecraft 1v1s and I will soon be going back to commentating, I have been having some issues with my microphone currently so I can't at the moment. I am 16 years of age and I hope to see a lot of you around on here :D I found freedom through some friends of mine who told me that Freedom was the best possible network to join, because of their non-lock system and that anyone can join. My hobbies are gaming and talking to people :D I started YouTube because I enjoyed playing video games with a passion and I decided 'Hey, why not start sharing videos of the games I play to entertain other people' My biggest dream is to hit 20,000 subscribers on youtube. Whether or not that will happen... Well, we'll have to wait and see! I try to keep a consistent upload schedule of one video per week but I will be improving this in the future :)
welcome bro, I hope we can grow together

Reactions: Kowala

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the forums ! Hope you enjoy it here !:)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Welcome to the forums Adam, what got you interested in Minecraft? Growing your channel will take time at first, but it's a definite possibility. What's wrong with your microphone? I'm glad that other people enjoy freedom, it can work out very well given the right context ^^ I hope you hit your goal of 20,000 viewers some day!

Kowala

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 7, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome to the forums Adam, what got you interested in Minecraft? Growing your channel will take time at first, but it's a definite possibility. What's wrong with your microphone? I'm glad that other people enjoy freedom, it can work out very well given the right context ^^ I hope you hit your goal of 20,000 viewers some day!
I got interested in minecraft because a few friends of mine were watching a youtube video about it and saying how much they wanted it, so I asked my parents to buy it for me. My microphone is broken at the minute because I snapped it but I've ordered another one :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I got interested in minecraft because a few friends of mine were watching a youtube video about it and saying how much they wanted it, so I asked my parents to buy it for me. My microphone is broken at the minute because I snapped it but I've ordered another one :D
That's nice that your friends are interested in minecraft as well. How did you snap your old one? Are you upgrading to a better microphone as well? :p

Kowala

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 7, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
That's nice that your friends are interested in minecraft as well. How did you snap your old one? Are you upgrading to a better microphone as well? :p
I snapped my old one by getting up off my chair and knocking it off the desk :/ and yes I will be upgrading to a better one.

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom forums, Adam!

We all hope you enjoy your stay here! Best wishes ;)