PC Small Channel PC Collaborating

PK Pearl

Rising User
Dec 30, 2016
YouTube
SpartyPearl
Any other small channels want to collaborate to get our channels up and running? Games don't matter I usually play RPG, Open World, Scary, Adventure andything realy we can discuss games if you're interested.

WePlayForThem

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2016
YouTube
WePlayForThem
Please pick from the list here and add us on skype with WP4TFreedom and the game you want to race.

~Projects In Need Of Gamers~ Games Available To Join! Minimum Players Needed 3
NEW! - Legend of Zelda A Link To The Past 100% Race [Console - SNES] Must get all items, and defeat all dungeons
- Batman Returns Any% Race [Console - SNES]
- Super Mario Bros 1 & 2 Any% Race [Console(s) - NES/SNES]
- Super Mario Bros 3 100% Race [Consol(s) - NES/SNES] Must complete all worlds and levels, no skips, or flutes
NEW! - Spyro The Dragon 100% Race [Console - PSX1] Collect all gems, and dragons
NEW! - Medievil Any% Race [Console - PSX1]

- The Lion King Any% Race [Console - SNES] [Status - Minimum 1 more player needed]
Player #1: SecretFrenchFRy Player #2: Michael RobinsonPlayer #3: AvailablePlayer #4: Available

If you have friends that want in on this please let us know

PK Pearl

Rising User
Dec 30, 2016
YouTube
SpartyPearl
Please pick from the list here and add us on skype with WP4TFreedom and the game you want to race.

~Projects In Need Of Gamers~ Games Available To Join! Minimum Players Needed 3
NEW! - Legend of Zelda A Link To The Past 100% Race [Console - SNES] Must get all items, and defeat all dungeons
- Batman Returns Any% Race [Console - SNES]
- Super Mario Bros 1 & 2 Any% Race [Console(s) - NES/SNES]
- Super Mario Bros 3 100% Race [Consol(s) - NES/SNES] Must complete all worlds and levels, no skips, or flutes
NEW! - Spyro The Dragon 100% Race [Console - PSX1] Collect all gems, and dragons
NEW! - Medievil Any% Race [Console - PSX1]

- The Lion King Any% Race [Console - SNES] [Status - Minimum 1 more player needed]
Player #1: SecretFrenchFRy Player #2: Michael RobinsonPlayer #3: AvailablePlayer #4: Available

If you have friends that want in on this please let us know
Will do, thank you!

WePlayForThem

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2016
YouTube
WePlayForThem
You are most welcome, just to let you know. We handle everything but your point of view. We handle Overlays, thumbnails, editng.

Here is an example on what we do

Attachments

• DKCrace.png
    DKCrace.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
Reactions: PK Pearl

RusticPlayz

New User
May 26, 2016
Hey im interested in collabing with you i play all sorts of survival games messege me to let me know if you are interested

Reactions: PK Pearl