Solved Slow support day by day !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurdistan Network

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 20, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys , i have some partners that haven't got partnership invitation and it happen often but every time engaging with support section becoming really hard like what am supposed to say to the owner of the channels that haven't got their invitation for 10 days :/

I have updated the ticket replied to it ! , closed that and made a new one ! And nothing !

If there's holiday or day off they can mention it when they receive the ticket ! So am aware of it i know when to make a ticket when to say to my partners its holiday or off time you have to wait a little more .

Please guys consider checking the support team because support it the lead of any network !

Thanks in advance .

slizerbladez

Gaming and Commentary
Freedom! Member
Don't continually make support tickets. If you update an old one or cancel it and make a new one, it places your request at the bottom of the queue.
This means that it will take even longer to get to your request. Make a single support request and just be patient.
The team will get to you when they can!

Upvote 0

Kurdistan Network

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 20, 2014
YouTube
Don't continually make support tickets. If you update an old one or cancel it and make a new one, it places your request at the bottom of the queue.
This means that it will take even longer to get to your request. Make a single support request and just be patient.
The team will get to you when they can!
Thank you for your comment ! I have been dealing with ticket for a while and i know , i only closed a ticket and made new one when it reached 10 days with no answers and the new one i made got answer after 2 days !

So you're telling me they can't review a channel and send invitation for more than a week ?

With all my respect for them but that's a lot for just invitation! If it was money issue network , copyright and other stuff i would say yeah its ok but just invitation !

Upvote 0

slizerbladez

Gaming and Commentary
Freedom! Member
I'm not sure how invitations are handled now. I was partnered almost two years ago, a short while after Freedom! was founded.
It may just be that there is such a large volume of people that they cannot get to everyone quickly.
It also appears that the support forum is being moved (http://freedom.support.tm/support/solutions/articles/13000000410-we-re-moving-support-systems-). As such, the team are probably dealing with technical issues as well as having to answer support requests.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.