Gaming Sleep On The Floor - Oxygen Not Included - Alpha Build - EP 4 [S1]

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Welcome back to oxygen not included this is part 4 guys the new member of the group who i named kyle which is pretty much one of my friends in real life ended up sleeping on the floor as no one had made his bed for him :D and also the scalperhero character started cleaning the toilet until he decided to leave it if they could talk to each other scalperhero would of made kyle do it in the end haha :D because kyle ended up doing it after scalperhero left it

Hicksu

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
haha this is hilarious! I should check this game out cause it seems like good fun! ^.^ Keep it up man, left a like! :D

Reactions: Scalperhero

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
haha this is hilarious! I should check this game out cause it seems like good fun! ^.^ Keep it up man, left a like! :D
thank you very much im glad you enjoyed this i am starting to try out some more edits for my video to see if i can make them a little more entertaining :D im glad you liked it.. and yes this game rocks there is a link in my first video on this game in the description if you plan on getting it

Reactions: Hicksu

Hicksu

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
thank you very much im glad you enjoyed this i am starting to try out some more edits for my video to see if i can make them a little more entertaining :D im glad you liked it.. and yes this game rocks there is a link in my first video on this game in the description if you plan on getting it
Haha nice! :D ye I will be sure to go there if I feel like testing it out! ^.^

Reactions: Scalperhero