tippsy711

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canadia
YouTube
drake_loch
I strongly dislike skype. At first it was pretty okay, but now, for some reason, I loath it and resent it. I refuse to install it on my new computer.
What do you think of it?

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
The only complaint I have is that it sucks up a lot of bandwidth and CPU whenever you're trying to record / play video games, otherwise, it gets the job done and there's really no other program out there comparable.

tippsy711

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canadia
YouTube
drake_loch
The only complaint I have is that it sucks up a lot of bandwidth and CPU whenever you're trying to record / play video games, otherwise, it gets the job done and there's really no other program out there comparable.

I think that is my issue with it, and that is why I do not use it. I prefer Curse Voice or TS personally

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
Skype is more universal. When I was working full-time in corporate, all the employees talked to each other via Skype. Then, when I'm back at home, I can talk to my friends through Skype and use video chat as well if needed. I don't need extra programs filling up my computer space if I'm just going to use it for 1 thing. Might as well kill 2 birds with 1 stone.