Community Skype Networking Community!

TMWNFH

The Men With No Facial Hair
Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2014
Canada, BC
YouTube
Hey everyone,

I have decided to create a Skype community for networking.

What is networking?
Networking is where you interact with other people to exchange information and develop contacts, especially to further one's career. For YouTube specifically, including the things already stated, we also comment feedback/support and like one another's videos.

How will networking help?
I have been in several different Skype community groups and they have helped improve my channel in both content, quality, and have helped increase my level of creativity. We can give each other tips, tricks, and even set up collaboration opportunities.

How will it work?
A lot of the Skype communities i've been in have not been run well, which is why I am taking the liberty of running it myself. The rules will be posted below, but you will only be allowed to post one video a day to keep spam to a minimum. Once you see a video is posted, feel free to watch it on your own time and give adequate feedback. This is not a simple like for like service or a sub for sub, we are improving eachothers channel.

RULES:

1. Do keep up with as many videos as you can: We know that the bigger our group becomes the harder it will be to keep up with the videos. Which is why we will be only be slowly adding people and temporarily capping the group chat.
  2. Have conversations in order to better yourselves: The main purpose of this group chat is to help eachother grow, and if you see an opportunity to collaborate we're all for it. However we do suggest leaving regular conversations outside of the chat (again, to keep control of spam.)
  3. Try not to miss any videos: Everyone will be monitored, if you are taking advantage of our community for what it's intended purpose is for then awesome. However if you are not returning the favour you will be kicked with no hard feelings. You will be given ONE warning. We'd like this to work and in order for it to work we must keep it tight.
  4. Respect one another: Take criticism with an open mind, learn from them. Most importantly do not bash another persons work or fight within the group chat. We must all be able to work together.
Most importantly we would like everyone to benefit from this service. We know how hard it is to grow, but if we work together we can bring each other closer to our own personal goals.

We look forward to networking with you! All we ask now is that if you would like to be considered for this Skype community please follow this template and post below.

Name:
Have a great day :)

-TMWNFH