Service SKINS, LOGOS, BANNERS, SERVER INTROS & ANIMATIONS!

daniellekush

New User
Mar 17, 2015
Hey guys, i make custom skins, logos, banners (banners can be animated) and minecraft animations. I have examples for all of them. All payments will be made through Paypal. If you are interested, please either PM or (preferably) message me on skype. My skype is: DanielleTheDev . I can even do thumbnails but they will count as logos!

Finally i can post the link to my website with all of the portfolio! http://daniellekush.ga/

Skins:
$1 - $5

Logos (Youtube or server):
$3+

Banners (normal or animated ; with particle effect or text movement) (Youtube or server):
$3+

Minecraft Animations:
$4+

Minecraft Trailers:
$4+

Process:

1. Discussing on what you want and you will give me as much detail as possible
  2. I will decide on a price depending on the complexity of the artwork
  3. After i draw the product, you will review it until it is to your liking
  4. When it is to your liking, you will pay 50% of the total fee
  5. I will continue working on your order and i will send updates
  6. I will send a preview of your order
  7. Once i get your approval for the finished product, you will pay the remaining 50%
  8. I will send you the final product via MediaFire or any other way that is most comfortable
Terms of Service:

• You are not permitted to claim the artwork created by me as your own work
  • You are not permitted to redistribute or resell any artwork created by me without my written consent
  • You are not permitted to appeal for a refund through Paypal unless your situation is like the scenarios below
  • You will be refunded if and only if i am unable to work on your order
  • I retain all rights to any work and I will be able to use them for portfolio purposed, advertising and e.t.c.
  • I reserve the right to decline your order
  • I reserve the right to charge additional fee for changes if need be
By asking for my services, you agree with these terms.

Last edited: