Gaming Sit Down Gaming

JCXRookie

New User
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Hello, my channel is sit down gaming but i go by JCX
I post rants mostly about drama or whatever comes to mind, mostly because I don't have a fan base telling me what they want to see,
I am a down to earth guy and i always say what needs to be said,
so check out my channel and subscribe if you like what you see :D
Peace

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

I have looked at your channel and its looking good atm , I see you play a lot of black ops 3 ! do you enjoy it ?
How did you come across freedom ?

JCXRookie

New User
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

I have looked at your channel and its looking good atm , I see you play a lot of black ops 3 ! do you enjoy it ?
How did you come across freedom ?

I came across Freedom! from the youtuber zivovo and on my opinion of black ops 3 I enjoy the zombie side more of the game

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I came across Freedom! from the youtuber zivovo and on my opinion of black ops 3 I enjoy the zombie side more of the game

Ah I know him ! good youtuber :) I haven't played much zombies to be honest , need to get into it more :)

Mr Wooff

Freedom! Member
Nov 7, 2014
YouTube
jamestron360
You post rants and drama??? I;m guessing your doing YouTube drama like leafy vs h3h3 and gradeaundera vs (that guy I cant rember the name of). Nice :3 welcome to freedom :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Welcome to our community and I sub because talk different topic like me in Let's Play video so I going comment you video soon I get to it :) Keep be Awesome! btw I like you profile pic

JCXRookie

New User
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to our community and I sub because talk different topic like me in Let's Play video so I going comment you video soon I get to it :) Keep be Awesome! btw I like you profile pic
Thank you, gives me determination
I think that will work well ! some great videos can be made from it and its always nice to challenge yourself
the problem is i use the PS4 capture card so i have 2 record 15 min videos

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thank you, gives me determination

the problem is i use the PS4 capture card so i have 2 record 15 min videos

Ah I see , that does suck ! but I guess you just edit the clips together , which is annoying :) but you can do ti bro :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello, my channel is sit down gaming but i go by JCX
I post rants mostly about drama or whatever comes to mind, mostly because I don't have a fan base telling me what they want to see,
I am a down to earth guy and i always say what needs to be said,
so check out my channel and subscribe if you like what you see :D
Peace
Heya Rookie, what is sit down gaming? Ranting is smart at the moment, because people are going crazy over drama with youtube right now. Catching wind of an audience would be nice. What makes you down to earth? I'm terrible at being down to earth, hah.

JCXRookie

New User
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Heya Rookie, what is sit down gaming? Ranting is smart at the moment, because people are going crazy over drama with youtube right now. Catching wind of an audience would be nice. What makes you down to earth? I'm terrible at being down to earth, hah.
by down to earth I mean i tell the truth, I don't lie, I speak my mind and don't old back that's put simply
and by your question "what is sit down gaming" i don't know how to answer that because i'm not sure on what the question is

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
by down to earth I mean i tell the truth, I don't lie, I speak my mind and don't old back that's put simply
and by your question "what is sit down gaming" i don't know how to answer that because i'm not sure on what the question is
"Hello, my channel is sit down gaming but i go by JCX" Why is your name sit down gaming :p And that's nice that you speak your mind. How has that helped in the past for you on youtube?