Music Singers/songwriter needed!

GrooverMusic

New User
Jun 15, 2016
Hey mate! I am definitely interested in the vocals. I have a sample for you if you'd like. I tried to find a song that could stretch my chest voice to the max. (No falsetto basically) It's about 23 seconds long and it shows my low register and upper (upperish, I'm working on being able to flip to that upper register better. I can go about 5 whole steps higher in my chest voice) But anyways, if you PM me your email I can send it (it wont let me upload a .wav file) If you are no longer interested in a vocalist, I understand.
Thanks for reading and possibly considering me!

Best Regards,
Hayden Groover | A.K.A. GrooverMusic

P.S: If you have lyrics and melody for them set up already, I can do those and send you them.

Last edited:

East Lantic

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2016
Error 404 - User not found
YouTube
Hey mate! I am definitely interested in the vocals. I have a sample for you if you'd like. I tried to find a song that could stretch my chest voice to the max. (No falsetto basically) It's about 23 seconds long and it shows my low register and upper (upperish, I'm working on being able to flip to that upper register better. I can go about 5 whole steps higher in my chest voice) But anyways, if you PM me your email I can send it (it wont let me upload a .wav file) If you are no longer interested in a vocalist, I understand.
Thanks for reading and possibly considering me!

Best Regards,
Hayden Groover | A.K.A. GrooverMusic

P.S: If you have lyrics and melody for them set up already, I can do those and send you them.
Hello :D

Im sure interested in it, i dont have a lyric yet, i hope your voice fits the song. My e-mail is: [email protected], my skype is: eastlantic. This is the song so far: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B515VFaYgHHCeERxb04wcFg3THM (not finished yet)