Gaming Simulation Gameplay's Every week

SimuPro Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 3, 2016
YouTube
Hello guy's this is SimuPro Well I just started my youtube channel. And I would like to introduce to my channel

My channel will provide videos in :

• Flight Simulator X - In this game I do Online Flights (VATSIM) with full ATC coverage to help some people hard to communicate to the ATC. I will also do tutorials in some plays if it will be requested, And also some short move clips, short stories.
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Most of my video in this game will be in Multiplayer, Convoy's, Tutorials, Crashes,Accidents and Reports. If you're a filipino I'm sure you will love watching it because of our communication with other drivers.
  • Cities Skylines - As of now I'm just starting create a city series in it. I just uploaded the 1st part of the trailer and I will upload it soon.
  • Project Highrise - Gameplays,tips and how to's . And I'm thinking if I will do a Series for this game
  • VATSIM ATC controlling - If you're an ATC enthusiast or Aviation enthusiast this video's is good for you, I will upload videos controlling in VATSIM in Major events in my vACC which is Philippines.
As of now only this 4 games I'm uploading on my channel. In the future I will get more simulation games.

And Hope to see you on my channel guys
Don't forget to subcribe to my channel it's SimuPro Gaming
Follow me on twitter @SimuPro_Films

And other social media's to be follow :)

Reactions: AFKPlays

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the freedom community, its wonderful to have you with us. Your channel sounds pretty exciting not many out there focussing on simulation games so I think you may have found you niche :) Keep the hard work and if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask

SimuPro Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 3, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the freedom community, its wonderful to have you with us. Your channel sounds pretty exciting not many out there focussing on simulation games so I think you may have found you niche :) Keep the hard work and if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask
Thaaank you :) Hope to see you on my channel soon

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello guy's this is SimuPro Well I just started my youtube channel. And I would like to introduce to my channel

• Flight Simulator X - In this game I do Online Flights (VATSIM) with full ATC coverage to help some people hard to communicate to the ATC. I will also do tutorials in some plays if it will be requested, And also some short move clips, short stories.
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Most of my video in this game will be in Multiplayer, Convoy's, Tutorials, Crashes,Accidents and Reports. If you're a filipino I'm sure you will love watching it because of our communication with other drivers.
  • Cities Skylines - As of now I'm just starting create a city series in it. I just uploaded the 1st part of the trailer and I will upload it soon.
  • Project Highrise - Gameplays,tips and how to's . And I'm thinking if I will do a Series for this game
  • VATSIM ATC controlling - If you're an ATC enthusiast or Aviation enthusiast this video's is good for you, I will upload videos controlling in VATSIM in Major events in my vACC which is Philippines.
As of now only this 4 games I'm uploading on my channel. In the future I will get more simulation games.

Hey man, Welcome to Freedom! Good job on the simulation games, keep up the great work, looking forward for more...

Jul 28, 2016
YouTube

Nice i am a huge fan of ETS2 So i will Check you out for sure !!! :)

Check me out: youtube-Name: abdullah the tech master

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Hello there SimuPro, it looks like you have a nice collection of games that you play for your channel! What got you interested in making content on these games? I see a lot of people making videos on CSGO, or minecraft, but this is a nice change of pace ^^