Gaming Simply Hello

Nov 1, 2016
france
YouTube
Hi Freedom! Family :)

I'am Christopher, I come from France (I don't speak very well english^^ or I google Translate^^) I have 28 old.

I have Created my youtube chanel for one reason share my hobby with many other people, i like TCG (Trading Card Game) especially Force Of Will :). I have my channel since February 2016 and I have 46 video for now...

I would like my channel to become the French reference for my game with 85 subs is not possible for the moment...

Why Freedom!? Simply, you accept little channel for one and two many tutorial are very interresting :) That's all for now. Thank you Freedom! to accept me :)

Maybe my channel will one day become my job!! :) (It's one of my Dream)

with all my friendship,

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi Freedom! Family :)

I'am Christopher, I come from France (I don't speak very well english^^ or I google Translate^^) I have 28 old.

I have Created my youtube chanel for one reason share my hobby with many other people, i like TCG (Trading Card Game) especially Force Of Will :). I have my channel since February 2016 and I have 46 video for now...

I would like my channel to become the French reference for my game with 85 subs is not possible for the moment...

Why Freedom!? Simply, you accept little channel for one and two many tutorial are very interresting :) That's all for now. Thank you Freedom! to accept me :)

Maybe my channel will one day become my job!! :) (It's one of my Dream)

with all my friendship,
I hope that you can make YouTube a job one day in the future as well! I love card games as well! Even though I have only played Hearthstone online, and Yu-gi-oh growing up.