Show Marathons?

Alkaline Martin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
The past week or so me and my housemate have been marathoning tv show's as if they were going out of style.

I thought it'd be cool to see what was the last show(s) you were all marathon watching?

My Recent Show Marathons:
  1. Sword Art Online
  2. Scrubs
  3. Red Dwarf
  4. Big Bang Theory
  5. The Flash
  6. Still Game (scottish comedy - highly recommended)

Reactions: Savannah

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
@Kan and I have been marathoning like crazy as well! We've been watching Angel and Scooby-Doo, Mystery Inc., and now American Horror Story: Freakshow as of late :D
A while back, we marathoned Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the first season of Once Upon A Time :)

Reactions: Alkaline Martin

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
I recently marathoned Agents of Shield, The Flash, and Arrow in prep for their new seasons. I've also recently marathoned Attack on Titan, Hidan no Aria (in prep for its spin off), Sword Art Online 1 and 2, and Tera Nova as I watched the first episode on Netflix and became addicted... I was sad when I learned there was no second season and its canceled ;_;

Liam and Taylor's Corner

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2015
YouTube
mcbp328
@Kan and I have been marathoning like crazy as well! We've been watching Angel and Scooby-Doo, Mystery Inc., and now American Horror Story: Freakshow as of late :D
A while back, we marathoned Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the first season of Once Upon A Time :)

Oohh.. Once Upon A Time. Did you continue after season one? I binge watched all of S1 in 2 days and have since been following the show weekly.

Alpine

Web Designer
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
The past week or so me and my housemate have been marathoning tv show's as if they were going out of style.

I thought it'd be cool to see what was the last show(s) you were all marathon watching?

My Recent Show Marathons:
  1. Sword Art Online
  2. Scrubs
  3. Red Dwarf
  4. Big Bang Theory
  5. The Flash
  6. Still Game (scottish comedy - highly recommended)
STILL GAME :eek: OH MY. I love it :D.
My recent ones are:
  • Mr.Robot (Only one season but I watched it all in nearly a day o_O)
  • Dexter
  • Chuck
  • Prison Break

Reactions: Alkaline Martin