Service Shoutouts and Reviewing chanells / etc

kensta fps games

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Hello all i am offering to review your channels , website , blog etc and ofcourse give u some feedback i am also doing weekly random shouts on my main videos so if u want one please let me know below thanks guys and girls lets grow together :) xD

kensta fps games

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
If you could review my channel that would be cool! :)

I liked and subed your channel i see potential dude but like mine u need to work more on the cover pictures for the videos "thumbnails" as most the time that attracts people to click to watch.. your content i like but mayb try to upload once a month atleast? apart from that its all good keep promoting ofcourse and getting your name out there anyway possible!

Qwerts

Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2014
YouTube
Hey Kensta, mate it would be great if you could give me some feedback. and as i'm asking you to take a look at mine, I thought i'd take a look at yours aswell and I noticed a number of things that might be quite helpful to you.

One of those is maybe sorting out the capital letters in your channel name? Something like Kensta FPS Games. I feel it makes it look a lot better and eye-catching.

Another thing is your thumbnails, maybe try fiddling around with photoshop a tad, see if you can get some half-decent stuff going. Simplicity is the key!

Your microphone quality is quite quiet, if you could up that a little then that would help me out.

The general quality of your videos are good! (1080p) and the sound quality in game is excellent so don't change that!

Bears On YT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
If you ever get around to it....Review Mine next...I always love hearing feedback and ways to improve my content. <3 Cant wait to hear what you have to say.

-Bears

kensta fps games

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey man. I'd love if you could help me so I can see what I'm possibly doing wrong to get better and more views. :) Thanks! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjqTa52CNRVxDNixt_TUIzA

GFX are nice ... but im shocked u cant see... u have 0 videos that is what your doing wrong here xD or have u not made them public by mistake maybe? check your settings please also if u support me ill do the same ..i am wondering if u play on pc? minecraft ?

kensta fps games

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey Kensta, mate it would be great if you could give me some feedback. and as i'm asking you to take a look at mine, I thought i'd take a look at yours aswell and I noticed a number of things that might be quite helpful to you.

One of those is maybe sorting out the capital letters in your channel name? Something like Kensta FPS Games. I feel it makes it look a lot better and eye-catching.

Another thing is your thumbnails, maybe try fiddling around with photoshop a tad, see if you can get some half-decent stuff going. Simplicity is the key!

Your microphone quality is quite quiet, if you could up that a little then that would help me out.

The general quality of your videos are good! (1080p) and the sound quality in game is excellent so don't change that!

Thank you! yeah i tottally agree with what your saying also my video thumbnails are slacking atm im due a REvamp v soon for 80% of videos as many people will click your video just because of the art , yeah i am finding it annoying / tricky with the microphone i have a decent one i just have to REMEMBER to fiddle with settings and do a TEST run b4 the main recording as it is annoying i notice i have to turn my volume up to hear myself on some videos . thanks so much for the feedback

kensta fps games

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube

hey nice videos man .. u sound local to me xD lol .. anyhow yh mayb some writing or some art on your video thumbnails to draw people in ? comms are real nice..keep up the good work / content i have subbed as i see u growing nicely xD

kensta fps games

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
I will post a update abou the shoutouts at the weekend people as the children are with me at the momment. and get back to reviewing some more / cleaning up my own channel