Gaara406

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2014
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Hey guys!

I posted a while ago about bringing back my Shoutout Saturday series, and the positive responses I had were enough to get me to start the series back up again! So every Saturday I will be choosing 6 people to shoutout in a video on my channel, so if you would like to be one of those people, then please post your channel below and tell me why you think I should shout your channel out!
And that's it, nothing else needed, no need to subscribe (although, please feel free to if you like my content), no max subscriber limit, just good old fashioned, giving back to the community.

Thanks!
Alice :)

Y

YourSimpleGamer

A shout out would be amazing, I work hard on my channel with planing streams eventually a pod cast. whether I win or lose, I would like feedback on my channel, would mean the world to me to learn and grow. Thanks and good luck and to everyone entering. Thanks again.

Reactions: Gaara406

ShadowStorm0321

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto , ON
YouTube
iamtheone032
I would love a shoutout :), I do gaming videos. I work hard on my content by uploading every weekday I make sure my video will be fun for my viewers, so I'm very careful of editing. I also respond back to my comments immediately :)

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
I wouldn't mind been in it :)

I spend a lot of time helping others out around, whether that is art, thumbnails or footage. I also take time on making an effort on my videos and keep its organised.​

Last edited:

ONE & JULLE

Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2017
Finland
YouTube
I would like to be in your Shoutout Saturday :)

I do gaming videos and work hard to get new video out at least once in month, because my projects take usually 2-3 months to get ready