VR Shoutout Anyone?

DatAntonioDude

Respected User
Jul 24, 2014
YouTube
Heyyyy a while back I made a similar post asking anyone for a shoutout. The amount of responses I got was crazy! However I kind of made a mess of that and only ever made one shoutout video, so instead of trying to go through all the requests again I have decided to start fresh. The shoutout videos will either be weekly or monthly(most likely monthly) and three people will be chosen each video. I will upload the first one next sunday on the 16th of October so if you want one then please reply below. If I get a large amount of responses like last time I will put names onto a list for later videos so please do not think your channel is rubbish just because I haven't put you up first because I am sure there are many of you who have great content :D. Also after the first video has been uploaded I will probably not check this forum page again so if you would like a shoutout then please comment on the shoutout videos.

I only have two requirements: Please subscribe to the channels that I shoutout and watch some of their videos otherwise there isn't really any much point :D. Oh and also you don't have to upload regularly but please have at least ten videos up on your channel so I can see what kind of content you make.

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Heyyyy a while back I made a similar post asking anyone for a shoutout. The amount of responses I got was crazy! However I kind of made a mess of that and only ever made one shoutout video, so instead of trying to go through all the requests again I have decided to start fresh. The shoutout videos will either be weekly or monthly(most likely monthly) and three people will be chosen each video. I will upload the first one next sunday on the 16th of October so if you want one then please reply below. If I get a large amount of responses like last time I will put names onto a list for later videos so please do not think your channel is rubbish just because I haven't put you up first because I am sure there are many of you who have great content :D. Also after the first video has been uploaded I will probably not check this forum page again so if you would like a shoutout then please comment on the shoutout videos.

I only have two requirements: Please subscribe and watch some of the videos of the channels that I shoutout otherwise there isn't really any much point :D. Oh and also you don't have to upload regularly but please have at least ten videos up on your channel so I can see what kind of content you make.

A very nice idea and takes a lot to admit that it overwhelmed you before but your ready to try again. Please note that you can not ask people to subscribe to you in order to gain a shoutout, as this can be seen as inappropriate advertising on the forums "asking for a favour, in order to get something in return". I'm not having a go at you or anything just wanted to let you know so you can keep it in mind for future reference. Other than that, keep up the hard work :)

DatAntonioDude

Respected User
Jul 24, 2014
YouTube
A very nice idea and takes a lot to admit that it overwhelmed you before but your ready to try again. Please note that you can not ask people to subscribe to you in order to gain a shoutout, as this can be seen as inappropriate advertising on the forums "asking for a favour, in order to get something in return". I'm not having a go at you or anything just wanted to let you know so you can keep it in mind for future reference. Other than that, keep up the hard work :)
Sorry I meant subscribe to the channels that I shoutout :D Thank you for pointing out my bad grammar I will change that!

DatAntonioDude

Respected User
Jul 24, 2014
YouTube
a shoutout sounds cool
if you could give me a shout out it would help me so much and i will do the same for your channel and maybe we could work together aswell

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIRvBQPe5qIZ7b-yvglHtyg
Hey there! Just to let you know that the first video should be up on monday the 17th or at the latest the 18th.....or sometime I'm very unpredictable :D. Whenever it is up you guys will all receive a shoutout. Just to ask do you guys mind if I also give a sort of review of your channel in the shoutout? I'm asking because I may give some criticism however if you guys don't want that then that is completely fine, I will just give a shoutout.