Shout Outs *Shifty Face*

tippsy711

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canadia
YouTube
drake_loch
So, I've been noticing a LOT of people doing shout out series in the collaboration section. While this is cool and all, I honestly hate the whole idea of it. I know shout outs will help people grow and all but I think the whole idea of it is, well annoying. I am sorry if this offends you, I just think with the amount people doing these, they should have a different section of a forum.

Thanks for you time. What do you think? Give me hell

Megz & Lo

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
We think they are a good idea, only if the person who is doing it follows through. There have been a few circumstances where someone had said they were going to do a shout out and they never did. It's only a nice gesture if you actually do it.

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
I like Shout Outs if it's for a good reason. To do it just to gain more popularity without knowing the person / channel isn't how I would do things. If someone suggests a game to me and I play it and put it on my channel, I'll give them a shoutout. If I play a game with them and put it on my channel, I'll give them a shout out. If I really like what they're doing and even if we've never even said "hi" to each other, I'll give them a shout out. For me, there's always going to be a reason for it. And I think it's more meaningful, too.