Gaara406

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2014
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Hello there,

I'm considering doing a shout-out video to help out some of my awesome Freedom community friends! To get nominated for a special mention in my shout-out video you must have more than 100 subs. It would also help me out a huge amount if you could subscribe to my channel, but only if you're going to watch my videos of course ^^

If you want a chance to be chosen for this video, leave your name and channel in the comments below! I'll quote you if you get chosen :)

Thanks
Gaara

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello there,

I'm considering doing a shout-out video to help out some of my awesome Freedom community friends! To get nominated for a special mention in my shout-out video you must have more than 100 subs. It would also help me out a huge amount if you could subscribe to my channel, but only if you're going to watch my videos of course ^^

If you want a chance to be chosen for this video, leave your name and channel in the comments below! I'll quote you if you get chosen :)

Thanks
Gaara
That's nice that you're helping the freedom members Jodie. Can you tell people how the typical video will go when you upload it? I'm sure everyone is interested in the matter ^^

Gaara406

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2014
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
YouTube
That's nice that you're helping the freedom members Jodie. Can you tell people how the typical video will go when you upload it? I'm sure everyone is interested in the matter ^^
I would start of by telling people the name of the channel while I scroll through their channel, basically say what type of videos they make and why I recommend watching them.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I would start of by telling people the name of the channel while I scroll through their channel, basically say what type of videos they make and why I recommend watching them.
That's a good way of helping people out on here. If you can check their channel a little bit, I'm sure you can get a general feel on how everyone is doing honestly ^^