Community SHOUT-OUT TUESDAY

Stacey Denmark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 7, 2016
YouTube
Hey man I do a Gaming live stream channel and I would love to collab and be in your video!!

Type of channel: Gaming, Live Streams.
Why I would like you to give me a shout-out: Honestly I dont need a shout-out but I would love to collab and feature you in my live stream and I would like to be featured in your video as well!!

Redman Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2016
YouTube
Shout Out when you have 26 subscribers! This is getting out of hand!
those 26 people who watch his videos may subscribe to other peoples channels. It may also show up in google search and youtube search's.

I find it kinda sad that a member of the Freedom "Family" would discourage another member from attempting to do something good for themselves and other members.

Reactions: FuriousYT26

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
those 26 people who watch his videos may subscribe to other peoples channels. It may also show up in google search and youtube search's.

I find it kinda sad that a member of the Freedom "Family" would discourage another member from attempting to do something good for themselves and other members.

I am trying to say there are toooooooooo many shout outs! Me personally are so annoyed with this! They say sub to me and ill give you shout out! And the shout out they make no one watches! Of course they get the views but the people see in the description and see they didn't get a shout out and leave! I am trying to help me not stopping him! If he wants it no one can stop it but i don't want him to regret it! That's all!

JollyKingK

Rising User
Aug 8, 2016
YouTube
Reactions: FuriousYT26