VR SHOUT OUT #10

MadMate

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
Hello there :D i just started doing YouTube a little over a month ago and i think the growth i have had is pretty nice. I would love a shout out of you could give me one, I make gaming videos mostly solo but I plan on making more videos with friends in the near future. Heres my latest video if you want something to look at

Reactions: The JNK Show

Anime Always

Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
YouTube
i would love to have a shout out for my channel please, my video are not that great as i am still learning how to edit and i would love to have some feedback for my channel too :)

The JNK Show

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2014
England
YouTube
I like to get in the next video because i'm sure that i have great content but is hard to get viewers

My main channel is:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqCqoX79u8BxzbwGglDEtkg
It is hard to get viewers but you are making great content so keep it up. We would love to give you a shout out, we have a few channels before you but we will let you know when we have shouted your channel out:D[DOUBLEPOST=1453460682][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello there :D i just started doing YouTube a little over a month ago and i think the growth i have had is pretty nice. I would love a shout out of you could give me one, I make gaming videos mostly solo but I plan on making more videos with friends in the near future. Heres my latest video if you want something to look at
Hey great channel. We have a few ahead of you but we will defiantly give you a shout out. We will let you know when we have done it:D[DOUBLEPOST=1453460908][/DOUBLEPOST]
i would love to shout out for my channel please :)
Great, we will give you a shout out. We have a few channel to do first but we will let you know when yours has been done. Awesome channel by the way:D[DOUBLEPOST=1453461106][/DOUBLEPOST]
i would love to have a shout out for my channel please, my video are not that great as i am still learning how to edit and i would love to have some feedback for my channel too :)
Hey, your channel is great, there is always room for improvement with every channel. But your doing good keep it up. We will give you a shout out, we have a few channels to do first but we will let you know when we have done one for you:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Anime Always

Anime Always

Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
YouTube
It is hard to get viewers but you are making great content so keep it up. We would love to give you a shout out, we have a few channels before you but we will let you know when we have shouted your channel out:D[DOUBLEPOST=1453460682][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey great channel. We have a few ahead of you but we will defiantly give you a shout out. We will let you know when we have done it:D[DOUBLEPOST=1453460908][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great, we will give you a shout out. We have a few channel to do first but we will let you know when yours has been done. Awesome channel by the way:D[DOUBLEPOST=1453461106][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, your channel is great, there is always room for improvement with every channel. But your doing good keep it up. We will give you a shout out, we have a few channels to do first but we will let you know when we have done one for you:D
thanks for the feedback :)

The JNK Show

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2014
England
YouTube
Another great shoutout video JNK Show, keep up the good work.
i thought i was gonna get a shoutout :c lmao no biggie
We do have quite a lot of people to get through but i can tell you that you are in next Sundays episode:D[DOUBLEPOST=1453632691][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great channel and idea! Congratz to the winners also great channels all of you! I'd love a chance at a shout out as well
Hey you have a awesome channel. We will defiantly give you a shout out, we have a few people to get through but we will let you know when we have shouted you out:D[DOUBLEPOST=1453632820][/DOUBLEPOST]
can't go wrong with a shout out :) that would be cool :)
you have a great channel. We will give you a shout out. We have quite a few people to get through but we will let you know when we have done one for you:D[DOUBLEPOST=1453632930][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey!!
The video is great.
It would be great to have a shoutout.
Thanks!
We would love to give you a shout out. We have a few people before you but we will let you know when we have done yours:D[DOUBLEPOST=1453632993][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd love a shoutout! Thanks
Your channel is great, we will give you a shout out, We will let you know when we have shouted you out:D

Last edited:
Reactions: BackPageGamer

Jake McMillion

TheLostLT
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2014
YouTube
We do have quite a lot of people to get through but i can tell you that you are in next Sundays episode:D[DOUBLEPOST=1453632691][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey you have a awesome channel. We will defiantly give you a shout out, we have a few people to get through but we will let you know when we have shouted you out:D[DOUBLEPOST=1453632820][/DOUBLEPOST]
you have a great channel. We will give you a shout out. We have quite a few people to get through but we will let you know when we have done one for you:D[DOUBLEPOST=1453632930][/DOUBLEPOST]
We would love to give you a shout out. We have a few people before you but we will let you know when we have done yours:D[DOUBLEPOST=1453632993][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your channel is great, we will give you a shout out, We will let you know when we have shouted you out:D
awww you're awesome! :)))))

The AtomicBear

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey that would be real cool I've been pushing out better content lately that's not being appreciated to the full extent and would love the support (Btw your channel is pretty cool)
I am pushing for 200 subs and i would appreciate if you could help me get there