YouTube Should we show subscriber count starting out?

CommonFamilySurvival

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I have been pondering this question for a while now....Should we shoe subscriber count just starting out or not? I know just from a viewer stand point I have judged a channel by the amount of subscribers they have didn't really realize i was doing it but, I was. The thought being let the viewer judge my quality versus my count? Really would like to hear what everyone else opinion is on the matter.

Hi! I asked myself the same question! I have the channel for only three weeks and until today I have hidden the number of subscribers! Today I decided to make the subscriber number visible because I realized that the growth of my channel has nothing to do with it and besides, I do not want to mislead those who watch my videos. I am what I am and I want those who are following my channel to do this because they like my content, regardless the number of subscribers!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I would also see no reason personally in order to hide this. I think that if people enjoy your content they shouldn't be put of or self conscious about the amount of subscribers you have, but at the end of the day its up to individual creators on what they want to appear on their channels.