Should i use a Facecam?

InfluxZenn

Rising User
Aug 12, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, I was just asking your opinions on whether or not I should use a Facecam in my videos. I have a Logitech C920 but don't know if i should use it yet as i just started a new Youtube Channel? Thanks for the help.

HeyitsUs

Rising User
Aug 14, 2016
YouTube
Depends if your gonna play a game that you will react to like horror games then put facecam but if its something like minecraft or tf2 then no need for face cam

InfluxZenn

Rising User
Aug 12, 2016
YouTube
thanks man, I am a Cod sniper/trickshotter but will be probably more entertaining if I use one in the future. Thanks for replying

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, I was just asking your opinions on whether or not I should use a Facecam in my videos. I have a Logitech C920 but don't know if i should use it yet as i just started a new Youtube Channel? Thanks for the help.
Its always better to use facecam as your audience gets to know you more on a personal level and it brings your channel to the point where people can connect with you more. However this is only if you feel ready to, im going to do it myself but im not quite ready yet. Do not feel you have to do it though, only do whats comfortable.