EnderCrewOfficial

Apr 19, 2016
EnderCrewO_
Hey guys I was wondering what your opinion is with just uploading minecraft content on my channel. Like is it good to just have one game content on a channel??? Or should it be multiple games you enjoy playing??? Let me know?!?!?

Reactions: Lauren Smith

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Thats up to your personal preference.... if you wanna play minecraft everyday... go for it.

Personally I dont stick to one thing cause I get bored.

TheAimGames

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2014
Where the sun doesn't shine
YouTube
Everyone already made the same point I'm about to make, but I'll give you my two cents about it.

Do whatever you feel like doing. If you're bored of Minecraft but still want to make videos of it, then as Hail Kira said, make a weekly episode of it and try out other games on your channel. It is your channel so you can decide whatever you want to do with it. If you want to do a gameplay of a game, do it. As long as you're having fun making videos, nothing can stop you from doing what you love.

EnderCrewOfficial

Apr 19, 2016
EnderCrewO_
Everyone already made the same point I'm about to make, but I'll give you my two cents about it.

Do whatever you feel like doing. If you're bored of Minecraft but still want to make videos of it, then as Hail Kira said, make a weekly episode of it and try out other games on your channel. It is your channel so you can decide whatever you want to do with it. If you want to do a gameplay of a game, do it. As long as you're having fun making videos, nothing can stop you from doing what you love.
Okay, thanks for the help :)

Sauceddie

Rising User
Apr 19, 2016
Texas
YouTube
Ask yourself this question: Why am I making gameplay videos? If its for views than you won't enjoy the content you're making and your viewers wont either. If you truly enjoy it, then don't worry about if other people will like your content as long as you are passionate about what you're making.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I'm a little different to the others, I'd say try to special your channel to one specific area. Minecraft tends to have a lot of people that either love or hate it. As the others have said though whatever it is you are really passionate about do that, it will definitely show through which games you enjoy playing.

Lauren Smith

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
In the end it is up to you! BUT having a variety of things on your channel may help you out a lot! Especially when you are just doing minecraft, there are so many minecraft youtubers out there which means it may be hard to find you so having other things on your channel will help you branch out into more areas of youtube therefore you will have more chance of earning an audience

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
I personally do a variety and it definitely works well because it brings in audiences of all types of games but if you're just stuck on one then you only attract one type of audience

JonTheBearMC

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 22, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys I was wondering what your opinion is with just uploading minecraft content on my channel. Like is it good to just have one game content on a channel??? Or should it be multiple games you enjoy playing??? Let me know?!?!?
I know people are saying that you should expand but the only thing I have against expanding like really far out is that the people who subscribe to you for your minecraft content might not watch your other vids so you may get more subscribers but half your subscribers will be watching one thing and the other half will be watching minecraft. I feel like this is not like the greatest thing which is why you see popular minecraft youtubers use separate channels for their other games!