YouTube should i start vlogs at some point

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
i dont want to have like vlog content like every other youtuber nor have it as my main channel focus
but should i start vlog videos because i wanna have like good editing with them and kinda make it like
good with them and not just shell them out all the time and not directly name them vlogs.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
Mixed content is always good. However, I think you have to enjoy what you are doing!
i mean vlogs i don't know since i wanna do them but there going to be like basically more edited than my normal videos.[DOUBLEPOST=1535147484][/DOUBLEPOST]
it might be good to mix up your content
yeah i might but i don't want to kill my channel with it like other youtubers have by doing it.

Thelazysideoflife

Respected User
Apr 20, 2018
YouTube
I think that's actually a good idea! Vlogs give your audience a sense of belonging because they feel like they know you better. Also it may atract new viewers

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
I think that's actually a good idea! Vlogs give your audience a sense of belonging because they feel like they know you better. Also it may atract new viewers
yeah but other people do the same thing and they have thousands and millions of subs doing it tho.