Should I make my videos all private and start fresh again?

SLYMusic

I know I'm a lazy type of YouTuber but I have three channels that I maintain, well I used to maintain. I originally started with one channel on where I just uploaded random things such as bit of gaming here, a vlog there, short film here, a funny moment there but mostly music videos. So I made 2 other channels which is one for gaming (SLYMoosic), one for vlogging/personal stuff(dailySLYFE) and original channel(SLYMusic). I already made my videos on my vlogging channel private since it only have 10 something subscribers on it.

So now the deal is whether if I should do the same thing to my original channel, make every single bit of videos private. WHY, you ask? Because I'd wanna start fresh on that channel again and I wouldn't want new viewers to see my old (not that good videos.) But also some of my viewers come from bad quality videos on which gives me dislikers. On the other hand, these videos are what's going to represent what I used to do. How I started and etc. So should I?

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
The history of your channel is the ultimate way of gauging how you've improved.
I'd keep it there and keep working at whatever you go on to produce.

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Keep your old videos there. My old ones still are. These show progression, but you can also look back and see improvement. : 3