GFX Request Should i get new GFX on my channel?

Reuben

Graphics and Visual Artist
Freedom! Member
Apr 23, 2014
England
YouTube
Your logo looks nice however you channel art is just a picture with no name which isn't great :confused:.
Check out my free channel art templates @ http://www.alfah.weebly.com
There are many different styles and designs, also there is one new one added everyday!
Or if you want one custom made I charge, I understand not everyone has money so I make these free templates to give back :D.
Thanks

DatFlander

Sep 28, 2015
YouTube
Thanks!
If you need help adding the name in I can do that for you. I just can't make a whole new banner for free. Hope you understand!
Yea dude i understand completely, i can try adding my name in but it probably wont look good xD if you have spare time or you want to then you can! :D

Reactions: Reuben

Reuben

Graphics and Visual Artist
Freedom! Member
Apr 23, 2014
England
YouTube
Yea dude i understand completely, i can try adding my name in but it probably wont look good xD if you have spare time or you want to then you can! :D
You pick what design you want off of my templates page on my website and i'll change the name to what you want :D.

Reactions: DatFlander

DatFlander

Sep 28, 2015
YouTube
I added my name to my banner and i think im gonna keep it now :)[DOUBLEPOST=1448321537][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't know if you changed the banner but the one you have now needs some adjustments...
If you are looking for a good banner contact @Mr Price he makes some great stuff.
ok, what type of adjustments do you think? :)[DOUBLEPOST=1448321692][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks!
If you need help adding the name in I can do that for you. I just can't make a whole new banner for free. Hope you understand!
Your designs are great dude! but i think im gonna stick with mine for the time being :) thanks anyway! :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I added my name to my banner and i think im gonna keep it now :)[DOUBLEPOST=1448321537][/DOUBLEPOST]
ok, what type of adjustments do you think? :)[DOUBLEPOST=1448321692][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your designs are great dude! but i think im gonna stick with mine for the time being :) thanks anyway! :D
Well i would make a channel related banner with your name and signature or social links instead of a couple random characters in places. But i tagged someone for you wich can be of great help in making one.