Should i end my freedom sponsorship?

BloodRangerGaming

Rising User
Apr 30, 2016
YouTube
Hey people! hope everyone is having a fantastic day! so i had a question... how does freedom help me in order to grow my channel? i mean Geoge always points out in his videos that we will grow together as a family, how does freedom help me to grow? i need all of your opinions for this one and reviews about Freedom.

Caleb Calvert

Rising User
May 2, 2016
Well, as I work for Freedom, and am partnered with them... I'd like to point out a few things:
What would strictly a YouTube partnership be doing to help you grow? What do they offer you? Nothing. The whole point of an MCN is to provide you with opportunities for advancement which you otherwise would never have. This community your part of is one of them... you have made connections on here that have turned into subscribers, and other valuable assets.

The dashboard... the 'shiny' Freedom dashboard. Gives you access to so many things... if you were to pay out of pocket for these services, the music services alone cost $100+ to be subscribed and use their music royalty-free. Not to mention the reach we have... constantly developing new sponsorships, access to tools, useful tools like the new YouTube to Facebook beta tool... and much more.

In the end... do you want a little help along the way, or none at all? I personally have always been with an MCN, and appreciate what they have to offer for so little in return.

Give it a lot of thought. Good luck!

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite
Hey people! hope everyone is having a fantastic day! so i had a question... how does freedom help me in order to grow my channel? i mean Geoge always points out in his videos that we will grow together as a family, how does freedom help me to grow? i need all of your opinions for this one and reviews about Freedom.

Freedom much like any other MCN can only offer some much help to the individual channel. It is one of the few networks that allows nearly every channel in, no matter how small. Giving you access to a lot of resources to help your channel grow.

The Freedom Academy is currently in it's beta stage but once that is released you will have even more resource to help you grow. When George talks about "helping you grow" he isn't saying that he will promote each channel, he is saying that he will provide you with what you need to grow.

As for leaving the network, that is your choice but you need to ask will you get a better deal elsewhere or will you go through all the hassle of moving networks just to find out it is the same?

Freedom is what it is and I have access to more stuff than I did when I wasn't partnered and it has cost me nothing.

G

Gods of Odds

Everything that any network gives you, you can already get for free and some of the "tools" you get from freedom are already on YouTube itself.
I found this which explains everything about networks.
http://bakerbrothertv.com/2015/03/29/should-i-join-a-youtube-network-mcn-multi-channel-network/

kabalyero

An Adventure Worth Experiencing!
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2014
Philippines
www.kabalyero.info
YouTube
In the end, all the work must be done by you... If you do decide to quit the Network then you can still survive out there because there are other communities that you can join to help you grow your channel but like most communities you need to be really active in them to benefit from them and the same is true with Freedom...

Caleb Calvert

Rising User
May 2, 2016
Everything that any network gives you, you can already get for free and some of the "tools" you get from freedom are already on YouTube itself.
http://bakerbrothertv.com/2015/03/29/should-i-join-a-youtube-network-mcn-multi-channel-network/

It's pretty funny that Pewdiepie says no to networks, and was always a part of one himself for the promotional and growth purposes, and now that they helped him grow he left and started his own network... I wouldn't listen to that flake. As far as BakerBrothers... a couple good points. You can't go out and get all the services and features on your dashboard yourself, though... and even if you could, would you? I personally would not. Having everything centralized on the dashboard is just one of these 'ease of use' features a network can offer. Heartbeat, youtube to facebook, and other services that other networks don't have is what sets us apart :)

In the end it's personal preference... if you don't like the community, then you won't like it here :) But we would love to have you! As I said I own 4 channels of decent size... all partnered with Freedom.

DieFox

New User
May 7, 2016
The reason i joined is to get any revenue at all as Adsense has a high minimum withdraw.

G

Gods of Odds

It's pretty funny that Pewdiepie says no to networks, and was always a part of one himself for the promotional and growth purposes, and now that they helped him grow he left and started his own network... I wouldn't listen to that flake. As far as BakerBrothers... a couple good points. You can't go out and get all the services and features on your dashboard yourself, though... and even if you could, would you? I personally would not. Having everything centralized on the dashboard is just one of these 'ease of use' features a network can offer. Heartbeat, youtube to facebook, and other services that other networks don't have is what sets us apart :)

In the end it's personal preference... if you don't like the community, then you won't like it here :) But we would love to have you! As I said I own 4 channels of decent size... all partnered with Freedom.
I agree with the pewdiepie thing and yer I do agree it is personal preference. Also a network takes part of your revenue so it depends if you want to technically pay for what they give you.

Caleb Calvert

Rising User
May 2, 2016
I agree with the pewdiepie thing and yer I do agree it is personal preference. Also a network takes part of your revenue so it depends if you want to technically pay for what they give you.

There are varying levels of revenue share keep in mind. As you grow, so can your share as a partner... a 60/40 when your making $50 a month isn't a big deal... a 60/40 when your making $6000 a month does not work, and we as networks understand that.

G

Gods of Odds

There are varying levels of revenue share keep in mind. As you grow, so can your share as a partner... a 60/40 when your making $50 a month isn't a big deal... a 60/40 when your making $6000 a month does not work, and we as networks understand that.
Also for example if a network like freedom has like 90,000 people or however many people then is it not obvious that they will not help every single one of them? They don't pay attention to every single one of it is thousands of members.

Caleb Calvert

Rising User
May 2, 2016
Also for example if a network like freedom has like 90,000 people or however many people then is it not obvious that they will not help every single one of them? They don't pay attention to every single one of it is thousands of members.

Each person is offered support, and tools. A community, various other benefits. There is no denying that... but like I said, personal preference :)

G

Gods of Odds

Each person is offered support, and tools. A community, various other benefits. There is no denying that... but like I said, personal preference :)
Yes they are offered that but they technically do have to pay for it and I know for a fact that you can get it for free as I already do get it for free and a lot of the tools are available on YouTube already like I said. Yes there is support but they take ages to reply in some cases like with me they do not reply at all and the chances are you know more than they do.

BloodRangerGaming

Rising User
Apr 30, 2016
YouTube
Well, as I work for Freedom, and am partnered with them... I'd like to point out a few things:
What would strictly a YouTube partnership be doing to help you grow? What do they offer you? Nothing. The whole point of an MCN is to provide you with opportunities for advancement which you otherwise would never have. This community your part of is one of them... you have made connections on here that have turned into subscribers, and other valuable assets.

The dashboard... the 'shiny' Freedom dashboard. Gives you access to so many things... if you were to pay out of pocket for these services, the music services alone cost $100+ to be subscribed and use their music royalty-free. Not to mention the reach we have... constantly developing new sponsorships, access to tools, useful tools like the new YouTube to Facebook beta tool... and much more.

In the end... do you want a little help along the way, or none at all? I personally have always been with an MCN, and appreciate what they have to offer for so little in return.

Give it a lot of thought. Good luck!
Freedom much like any other MCN can only offer some much help to the individual channel. It is one of the few networks that allows nearly every channel in, no matter how small. Giving you access to a lot of resources to help your channel grow.

The Freedom Academy is currently in it's beta stage but once that is released you will have even more resource to help you grow. When George talks about "helping you grow" he isn't saying that he will promote each channel, he is saying that he will provide you with what you need to grow.

As for leaving the network, that is your choice but you need to ask will you get a better deal elsewhere or will you go through all the hassle of moving networks just to find out it is the same?

Freedom is what it is and I have access to more stuff than I did when I wasn't partnered and it has cost me nothing.
Freedom will not do the work for you. Freedom gives you tools to use, it's up to you to use them.
In the end, all the work must be done by you... If you do decide to quit the Network then you can still survive out there because there are other communities that you can join to help you grow your channel but like most communities you need to be really active in them to benefit from them and the same is true with Freedom...
The reason i joined is to get any revenue at all as Adsense has a high minimum withdraw.
Thanks all of you i took in all of what you had to say and i will be satying, thanks a lot for your time, subbed to everyone as a thanks!