Short films anyone?

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
Wanted to do it for a long time now. I've certainly got the skills to put one together. I just don't have the equipment. I'm stuck using my phone because my old camera just up and stopped turning on. At most videos can be 15 minutes long unless I upload the video to my computer, delete it from my phone and then record the second half. Maybe sometime in the future I'll get my friends and give it a go.

I'm actually more interested in doing a documentary. I'm hoping to be a journalist at some point so it would be great experience.

Reactions: eyebeesea

eyebeesea

Freedom! Member
Jan 20, 2016
bubblecork.com
YouTube
thebubblecork
Wanted to do it for a long time now. I've certainly got the skills to put one together. I just don't have the equipment. I'm stuck using my phone because my old camera just up and stopped turning on. At most videos can be 15 minutes long unless I upload the video to my computer, delete it from my phone and then record the second half. Maybe sometime in the future I'll get my friends and give it a go.

I'm actually more interested in doing a documentary. I'm hoping to be a journalist at some point so it would be great experience.
Cool most of my videos are around 1 to 3 minuets but I will record around 10 to 15 and then just edit it down. and I think if you have the right story then having a phone cam can add to the style.

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
Cool most of my videos are around 1 to 3 minuets but I will record around 10 to 15 and then just edit it down. and I think if you have the right story then having a phone cam can add to the style.

Good point, a cloverfield styled short movie. Possibly a movie in which the main character who is a teenager records his life as he enterers the gang world of... GLASGOW dun dun dun.

This is why I don't write movies XD

eyebeesea

Freedom! Member
Jan 20, 2016
bubblecork.com
YouTube
thebubblecork
Good point, a cloverfield styled short movie. Possibly a movie in which the main character who is a teenager records his life as he enterers the gang world of... GLASGOW dun dun dun.

This is why I don't write movies XD
I don't know anything about that but it could be cool. You could also do something more like Paranormal Activity but you could make it vlog ish and make it a series.

Reactions: GLP Matty