Gaming SHE IS BEING USED ! | Bunker16 #3

Zane The cat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2016
YouTube
SHE IS BEING USED ! | Bunker16 #3

She's being used by all those man ?? the story is troubling me but i need to know what happened !

Open to comments/suggestions/ideas that could improve my contents (that includes the channel appearance). Tell me what you think of my editing skills. thanks for watching !

#gameplay #letsplay #playthrough #indiegame #gamer #youtuber #youtubegaming #indie #bunker16 #horror #horrorgame #scarygame

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
SHE IS BEING USED ! | Bunker16 #3

She's being used by all those man ?? the story is troubling me but i need to know what happened !

Open to comments/suggestions/ideas that could improve my contents (that includes the channel appearance). Tell me what you think of my editing skills. thanks for watching !

#gameplay #letsplay #playthrough #indiegame #gamer #youtuber #youtubegaming #indie #bunker16 #horror #horrorgame #scarygame

Nice video man! I love cats so I really like your avatar and banner pictures! Aww! :) I think you're editing skills are decent but you should create an intro and an outro to use with every video. This SHOULD increase your viewer retention as they'll be seeing the same thing throughout all of your videos which will make them psychologically feel like they are familiar with your content (psychological nonsense I'm talking about, reply if you don't understand :D:rolleyes::)) Having an intro and outro not only has psychological effects, it also looks a lot more professional as your viewers realise that you took the time to edit a professional looking intro and outro so you must be serious about YouTube! Anyway, keep up the great content and I hope to be seeing more videos appearing on your channel soon! :) BTW, I hope my advice has helped you. (facepalm)

Zane The cat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2016
YouTube
Nice video man! I love cats so I really like your avatar and banner pictures! Aww! :) I think you're editing skills are decent but you should create an intro and an outro to use with every video. This SHOULD increase your viewer retention as they'll be seeing the same thing throughout all of your videos which will make them psychologically feel like they are familiar with your content (psychological nonsense I'm talking about, reply if you don't understand :D:rolleyes::)) Having an intro and outro not only has psychological effects, it also looks a lot more professional as your viewers realise that you took the time to edit a professional looking intro and outro so you must be serious about YouTube! Anyway, keep up the great content and I hope to be seeing more videos appearing on your channel soon! :) BTW, I hope my advice has helped you. (facepalm)

Hi thanks, i thought i had that already in every of my videos :) i have a 2 sec intro at the beginning and my outro. check it out and tell me what you think !